Please note that returns must be made to our Bourne outlet store.
The below policy applies to all outlet items, excluding seconds, which will be clearly labelled as such and cannot be returned.
- You have 14 days from the date of purchase to make a return.
- Products must be returned unused and in the original condition they were received, with tags attached and in original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- Refunds are processed via the original payment method, or you can exchange if preferred. Any additional balance or refund due will be communicated to you at the till point.
- For hygiene reasons, once the original packaging has been opened, we are unable to refund or exchange any bedding or jewellery, unless it is faulty.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- If you notice an issue after purchase or an item develops a fault, please take the item into store and our team will be able to assist.