You have 30 days from receipt of your order to make a return or exchange. Check our Returns Policy for further details.
Your order must have been bought directly from Sophie Allport’s website. If you purchased from a stockist, you must contact them regarding any returns or exchanges. If you purchased from one of our shops, your return should be made to store.
If your order arrives damaged, incorrect, not as described, or develops a fault, please follow the relevant instructions here. Do not return any items before contacting our Customer Experience Team, as it may slow down the process and we may not require a return.
Please read the below instructions for organising your return – it’s a quick and easy process!
- Go to our Returns Portal.
- Check your country is correct in the top right-hand corner of the screen and edit if necessary.
- Click ‘Get Started’.
- Enter your Order Number (e.g. #123456) and one of the following associated with the order: delivery postcode, phone number or email address. All this information can be found on your order confirmation email or the dispatch note in your parcel. (Remember to include # at the start of your order number!)
- Select which items you are returning or exchanging (*exchanges are UK only) and provide a return reason.
- Confirm your original delivery information and edit if necessary.
- Choose which method you’ll be returning by. You can see your nearest drop-off point with the map provided. Alternatively, you can opt for a home collection. You will also be able to see which options use QR codes, and which will require a printer.
- UK returns cost a flat fee of £2.50 and you will be prompted to make this payment in order to register your return.
- Take reasonable care to ensure that items are returned safely and not damaged in transit, especially with fragile items. Please include original packaging where possible.
- Stick the returns label on the package or have your QR code handy, and take your return to the drop-off point you selected.
- For peace of mind, you will receive email updates at every stage of your return journey.
Please keep a copy of your proof of postage, until you have been refunded for your returned items, in case we experience any issues receiving your return.
For UK returns, there is a flat fee for return postage of £2.50. This should be paid via the portal when prompted.
For international returns to the following countries, you will be responsible for the cost of your return. This should be paid via the portal when prompted:
- £5 – Jersey, Guernsey
- £10 – Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain
- £ 15 – USA, Australia
For rest of world returns, you will be able to print a return label, but will be responsible for arranging your own return and postage costs.
If you have any questions about making a return, please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience, or give us a call on 01778 560256 to speak to a member of our Customer Experience Team, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.